Friday, March 12, 2010

If you have any concerns...

I think my biggest worry at this point before my trip to NYC is losing my luggage. Does that happen very often?
I was watching a Scottish comedian doing a bit about losing his luggage on his way to Australia. Um...I will cry if I lose my luggage. The comedian was holding the handlebar to his luggage and waving it around and I just pictured myself stuck with just the handle of my luggage. After I saw his bit and laughed for a while, I went to my suitcase and made a list of everything that I had in there right now.
I am writing a list of all the things that are in my luggage so that if they lose it, I can give them the list. Now, I don't know if this will help. The airport website had travel tips and that was one of them...
I bet they just say that to make crazy customers like me to shut up and they can pretend like they can do something to find your shit.
I will cry if I'm in NY without my clothes...and my shoes! Seriously cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment