Monday, March 1, 2010

15 days

Dear Dairy,

New York City is in two weeks. Everyone can tell I'm excited because every time I see any planes (tv or real) I get twitchy.

I went shopping with my sister today, mostly because my self esteem has been pretty high lately and I needed to get it back down to normal levels. Seriously though, why do designers make pants that don't fit? They'll be fine in the waist and baggy as hell in the legs. Or the pants will be too lose in the waist but you just try shimmying those things up your legs- you'll rip them in half!

We went to Burlington because I needed a nice coat. I walked in and thought I'd stepped into Wal-Mart. For some reason, we have a ridiculous Burlington. I'm used to those really nice ones with everything exactly where the retailers planned for it to be. I walked into this place and there are clothes flying off the hanger!! There are blouses on the floor and I'm stepping on coats and bangles! I did get two shirts for $10, though. Nice shit, too.

Anyway, shopping's done for a while and I'm all set to leave Florida.

G'night,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment